Monday, June 4, 2007

101 Myths in Croatian

I know many of you have been clamoring for the Croatian language edition of my 101 Myths of the Bible. Well, my publisher has received copies and sending some over to me for my collection of various editions of my books. I seem to be doing particularly well with non-Latin alphabet countries, My books have been published in Greek, Korean, Russian, and Serbian editions (although the last publisher may have folded before releasing it. ) Now Croatian. And I believe there may have been a pirated version of one of my books in Chinese.I also have editions of my works published in Spanish and Portuguese. Barnes and Noble also did up 101 Myths in a special Barnes and Noble bargain-priced hardcover edition that sold out. I believe they will be republishing it in the near future.

No comments: